Plumeria Tim & Amy Photo Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Correspondent Cosmo


Tim asked me to take a few moments out of my busy schedule and write tonight's entry. He mumbled something about a full hour of scrubs, but then some fresh hey caught my eye and I just agreed. Soooo, here it goes.

I had a great time meeting Amy's family last week, even though I tend to be shy at first, I warmed up to them. It was nice to have people around all the time- they feed me treats when I put my paws up on the cage and give a little squeek. I'’m not as loud as my girlfriend Hailey – and no we don't have any babies, and frankly I don't want to discuss- but I think my fluffy good looks go a long way with the ladies in getting some between meal hand outs.

On another note- what is with the weekly baths! I mean come on - what is that for anyway! My coat is suppose to be water resistant, the water should just bead up and roll off- but the clever jerks use some sort of soap. I'm not a fan of the towel process either, and I'’m putting in for food compensation for time lost, and emotional distress. All in all though, it has been a fun week. I found a new hobby; Pigloo tipping. I just put my nose under the Pigloo and it flips right over- Hailey thinks it is best thing since I was neutered. Alas, it looks like my time is up, I hear Tim getting out of the lazy chair. Maybe I'’ll get a treat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home