Plumeria Tim & Amy Photo Blog

Friday, May 05, 2006

Tulips for your Pond



Yes it is spring, and I have been as busy as a bee. But, lucky for everyone who checks this (you know who you are...) not much has actually happened in the past month. As usual spring is a time of renewal, taking stock of the past winter, and doing a lot of work. I haven't had the time to stop and smell the roses, or in this case the tulips. Alana planted all of these tulips last year, and I wish I had a chance to go see them, but this picture from my dad will have to do for now. Summer is just around the corner, and that means it is finals for Amy- who is diligently studying as I type. I'm hoping to get her attention after next week, and maybe we can plan a trip up North to see the tulips- oh and family and friends too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home