Plumeria Tim & Amy Photo Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

California Driving



OK- I like the composition of this photo: it makes me sick in a dizzy way, and gives the effect that I'm driving while I take this photo (I am).



This is getting better- I have figured out how to drive with my knee- keep the camera straight, and talk to Amy on the Cell phone all at the same time.



Ok this is worse- not sure what happened here- I think the window started to close or something, or a good song on the radio came on....I should video tape this next time.



Ok so the best way to take a photo in the car is to use the windshield to block the wind so you can hold the camera steady, taking the picture in front of you as you drive instead of hanging your camera out the window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home