Plumeria Tim & Amy Photo Blog

Monday, February 06, 2006

So-Cal on Fire


Southern California has four distinct seasons; Fire Season, Smoggy Season, Rainy Day, Dry Season.

You can see the progression. It rains one day in June, the plants grow. The plants dye in the dry season (June- May), then it all catches on fire, and everything becomes smoggy until one day it rains in June. The circle of life.

I've got to start taking my camera places. I walked outside of my cube to catch a few rays at lunchtime and found that it was snowing- ash. Literally, it looked like I was walking through snow. Apparently, Anaheim is on fire (the hills around Anaheim to be specific). Nobody much seemed to care - even my co-workers who live there– I'm told it happens all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home